1. (colloquial) (person easily persuaded)
2. (colloquial) (thing easily done)
3. (colloquial) (easily defeated opponent)
Sanders will be a pushover. This is his first professional fight.Lo despacharás a Sanders sin problema. Este es su primer combate como profesional.
The Eagles are coming into this game on the back of four consecutive wins, and they'll be no pushovers.Los Eagles llegan a ese partido tras cuatro victorias seguidas, y no será nada fácil derrotarlos.
a. no direct translation
it's a pushoveres pan comido
I'm a pushoverno sé decir que no
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?