push roundtransitive verb phrase
1. (to boss around) (United Kingdom)
Juana pushes everyone round because her uncle is the manager of the restaurant.Juana anda mandando a todos porque su tío es el gerente del restaurante.
b. mangonear (colloquial)
Rob tries to push me round because I'm new at the company.Rob trata de mangonearme porque soy nuevo en la empresa.
2. (to move by pushing) (United Kingdom)
Hugo's brother's friends began pushing him round, but he fought back.Los amigos del hermano de Hugo le empezaron a dar empujones, pero él se defendió.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?