Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (we can retrieve; first person plural)
2. (we can uncover; first person plural)
a. we can discover
Si prestamos atención, podemos encontrar discrepancias entre los dos cuadros.If we pay attention, we can discover discrepancies between the two pictures.
b. we can encounter
Sabes que podemos encontrar un oso en el camino. - Vamos a traer a los perros entonces.You know we can encounter a bear on the path. - Let's bring the dogs then.
3. (we can consider; first person plural)
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?