1. (of or relating to Puebla)
2. (inhabitant of a village) (Latin America)masculine or feminine noun
3. (inhabitant of a village) (Latin America)
4. (person from Puebla)
Los poblanos y los chilangos no se llevan muy bien.Natives of Puebla and natives of Mexico City don't get along very well.
Los poblanos siempre me trataban muy bien cuando iba de visita.The inhabitants of Puebla always treated me kindly when I visited the city.
a. of/from Puebla
a. person from Puebla
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?