This word may also be spelled “per cent.”
Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
A noun is a word referring to a person, animal, place, thing, feeling or idea (e.g. man, dog, house).
a. el por ciento
(m) means that a noun is masculine. Spanish nouns have a gender, which is either feminine (like la mujer or la luna) or masculine (like el hombre or el sol).
Forty percent of those surveyed preferred the taste of option B.Un 40 por ciento de los encuestados prefirió el sabor de la opción B.
Copyright © 2006 Harrap Publishers Limited
per cent, percent[pəˈsent]
1. porcentaje (m) tanto (m) por ciento
- forty per cent, percent of women el cuarenta por ciento de las mujeres
- a ten per cent, percent increase un aumento del diez por ciento
2. por ciento
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
Phrases with "percent"
Here are the most popular phrases with "percent." Click the phrases to see the full entry.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?