pass the ballphrase
1. (imperative)intransitive verb phrase
Pass the ball! I'm wide open!¡Pasa la pelota! ¡Estoy completamente abierta!
2. (to give the ball to a teammate)
Tomas isn't much of a team player. He doesn't like to pass the ball.Tomás no tiene mucho espíritu de equipo. No le gusta pasar la pelota.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?