Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
oraciones en ingles y español
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (phrases in English and Spanish)
a. sentences in English and Spanish
Escriban cinco oraciones en ingles y español para formar un párrafo en cada idioma.Write five sentences in English and Spanish to form a paragraph in each language.
2. (orations in English and Spanish)
a. prayers in English and Spanish
Si vas a ser sacerdote en Washington Heights, debes saber las oraciones en inglés y español.If you’re going to be a priest in Washington Heights, you have to know your prayers in English and Spanish.
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device