1. (used to talk about movement)
a. we went
Nosotros fuimos ayer al cine, ¿y ustedes?We went to the movies yesterday, what about you?
2. (used to talk about states and conditions)
a. we were
Nosotros fuimos los primeros que llegamos al restaurante.We were the first to arrive at the restaurant.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?