muy cansado de correrphrase
1. (very fed up with running)
Me gustaría cambiar de acitvidad. Estoy muy cansado de correr. - Puedes probar la natación.I'd like to change activities. I'm very tired of running. - You can try swimming.
2. (very fed up with all the rushing)
David dice que está muy cansado de correr todo el día arriba y abajo, y que tiene ganas de jubilarse.David says that he's very tired of rushing around all day long, and that he's looking forward to his retirement.
3. (in much need of rest after running)
Estoy muy cansado de correr. Creo que esta noche voy a dormir bien.I'm very tired because I've been running. I think I'll sleep well tonight.
4. (in much need of rest after all the rushing)
Hoy me noto muy cansado de correr arriba y abajo para llevar a los niños a la escuela y a todas sus actividades.Today I feel very tired because I've been rushing around to take the children to school and to all their activities.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?