mostradora [mos-trah-dor', rah]
1. Demonstrator, one who demonstrates, one who shows. (m & f)
2. Pointer, hand of a clock or watch (reloj). (m)
3. Counter, the table of a shop (tienda). (m)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?