morirse o quedar viudapronominal verb phrase
1. (to lose your life or your parner)
morir o quedar viudaintransitive verb phrase
2. (to lose your life or your parner)
Si muero o quedo viuda, es decir, si morimos mi marido o yo, es mi hijo quien cobra el seguro.If I die or become a widow, that is, if my husband or I die, it's my son who will recieve the insurance money.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?