mis padres hablaban de mí cuando yophrase
1. (specific action in the past)
2. (habitual action in the past)
Mis padres hablaban de mí cada vez que yo me iba de su cuarto, pensando que no los podía escuchar.My parents would talk about me every time I left their room, thinking I couldn't hear them.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?