Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
mira qué guapo
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (masculine) (third person singular; look how attractive)
a. look how handsome
¿Conoces al nuevo novio de Alicia? ¡Mira qué guapo!Have you met Alicia's new boyfriend? Look how handsome he is!
b. look how hot he is
A word or phrase that is commonly used in conversational speech (e.g. skinny, grandma).
Aquel chico es mi hermano, Miguel. - ¡Vaya, mira qué guapo!That boy over there's my brother, Miguel. - Wow, look how hot he is!
2. (masculine) (third person singular; look how smart)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?