milonga (S. Cone)
1. (colloquial) (lie)
a. fib (colloquial)
Dani no está enfermo, solo era una milonga para quedarse en casa.Dani isn't sick. It was just a fib to stay home.
2. (music from the River Plate region)
3. (dance from the River Plate region)
4. (colloquial) (social gathering) (Argentina)
El sábado hay milonga en casa de Marcella, ¿vienen?There's a party at Marcella's on Saturday. Are you guys coming?
a. popular dance from Argentina and Uruguay
a. popular song from Argentina and Uruguay
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?