el mileurista, la mileuristamasculine or feminine noun
1. (person earning a salary of around 1,000 euros) (Spain)adjective
2. (related to a person earning a 1,000 euros salary) (Spain)
La generación mileurista lucha por conseguir empleos permanentes a la altura de su elevado nivel de formación.The mileurista generation struggles to find permanent jobs worthy of their high qualifications.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?