Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
mi nacionalidad es
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (first person singular; my origin is)
2. (first person singular; my belonging to a nation is)
a. my nationality is
Mi nacionalidad no es importante: lo que importa es que tengo la experiencia requerida para el puesto.My nationality is not relevant; what matters is that I have the experience required for the job.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?