A plural noun indicates that there is more than one person, place, thing, or idea.
1. (sons of the same father or mother)
2. (son and daughter of the same father or mother)
3. (sons and daughters of the same father or mother)
a. half-brothers and sisters
Tengo cuatro medio hermanos. Dos chicas que viven con nosotros y dos chicos que viven con su padre.I have four half-brothers and sisters. Two girls who live with us, and two boys who live with their father.
Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?