Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
medidas de seguridad
A plural noun indicates that there is more than one person, place, thing, or idea.
1. (measures to avoid danger)
a. safety measures
Todo el mundo debería familiarizarse con las medidas de seguridad en caso de emergencia en el edificio.Everyone should be familiar with the safety measures in case of emergency in the building.
2. (measures to provide protection)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?