Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
medida de seguridad
A feminine noun is almost always used with feminine articles and adjectives (e.g. la mujer bonita, la luna llena).
1. (measure to avoid danger)
2. (measure to provide protection)
a. security measure
Como medida de seguridad, se escanearán los bolsos y mochilas de todas las personas que accedan al recinto.As a security measure, the bags and backpacks of all persons entering the premises will be scanned.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?