me vuelve locophrase
1. (infuriates me; third person singular)
No soporto más a Juan ni sus continuas críticas. Me vuelve loco.I can't stand Juan or his continuous criticism any longer. He drives me crazy.
Marisa es muy pesada. Me vuelve loco.Marisa is such a pain. She drives me crazy.
Me vuelve loco que alguien no pare de hablar aunque no me interese en lo más mínimo lo que diga.It drives me crazy when someone won't stop talking, even though I'm not interested at all in what he's saying.
Antonio me vuelve loco con sus miradas inquisidoras y su silencio.Antonio drives me crazy with his questioning looks and his silence.
2. (formal) (infuriates me; second person singular)
3. (excites me; third person singular)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?