me visto para la escuelaphrase
1. (used to express a habitual action; first person singular)
Normalmente me visto para la escuela en diez minutos. Es fácil, solo tengo que ponerme el uniforme.I usually get dressed for school in ten minutes. It's easy. I just have to put on my uniform.
2. (used to express a specific action in the present; first person singular)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?