Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
me levanto de la cama
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (habitual or hypothetical action)
2. (specific action; past tense)
a. I got up from bed
Ayer me levanto de la cama pensando que es la hora de irse a trabajar y resulta que son las cinco de la mañana.Yesterday, I got up from bed thinking it was time to go to work, and it turned out it was five o'clock in the morning.
3. (specific action; future tense)
a. I'll get up from bed
¿No te levantas? - Avísame cuando el desayuno esté listo y entonces me levanto de la cama.Aren't you getting up? - Let me know when breakfast is ready, and then I'll get up from bed.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?