me la compraphrase
1. (I sell it to he or she; third person singular)
a. he buys it from me (masculine)
¿Vendiste la motocicleta? - Marcelo dijo que me la compra si le doy tiempo.Did you sell your motorbike? - Marcelo said he buys it from me if I give him time.
b. she buys it from me (feminine)
La mujer que me compró la computadora está loca. Primero me la compra y después la quiere devolver.The woman who bought my computer is crazy. First she buys it from me and then wants to return it.
2. (formal) (I sell it you; singular)
¿Le gusta esta chaqueta de cuero? Si me la compra, le hago un 15% de descuento.Do you like this leather jacket? If you buy if from me, I'll give you a 15% discount.
3. (he or she purchases it for me; third person singular)
a. he buys it for me (masculine)
Roberto dijo que me la compra con una condición.Roberto said he buys it for me under one condition.
b. she buys it for me (feminine)
Mi madre sabe que me gusta esa bicicleta. Veremos si me la compra.My mother knows I like that bicycle. We'll see if she buys it for me.
4. (formal) (you purchase it for me; singular)
Me gusta esta camisa. ¿Me la compra?I like this shirt. Will you buy it for me?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?