Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
me gusta comer
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (I like ingesting food)
2. (I like eating lunch or for lunch)
Regionalism used in Mexico
Regionalism used in Spain
3. (I like eating dinner or for dinner)
Regionalism used in Latin America: all the countries in South America, Central America, and the Caribbean. Does not include Spain.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?