me esperas en la esquina cerca del museophrase
1. (informal) (in statements; second person singular)
Si me esperas en la esquina cerca del museo, yo estaré allí en cinco minutos.If you wait for me at the corner near the museum, I'll be there in five minutes.
2. (informal) (in questions; second person singular)
Si no quieres venir conmigo al correo, ¿me esperas en la esquina cerca del museo?If you don't want to come with me to the post office, will you wait for me at the corner near the museum?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?