me duele tantophrase
1. (it causes me so much physical pain)
Me duele tanto que no sé si podré esperar a ver al médico el viernes.It hurts so much I don't know if I can wait until I see the doctor on Friday.
A veces el tobillo me duele tanto que tengo que sentarme.Sometimes my ankle hurts so much I have to sit down.
Me duele la ingle. Me duele tanto que creo que tengo apendicitis o algo así.My groin is aching. It aches so much I think I have appendicitis or something.
No entiendo por qué me duele tanto la cabeza.I don't understand why my head aches so much.
2. (it causes me so much emotional pain)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?