me dices la verdadphrase
1. (informal) (in statements; second person singular)
2. (informal) (in questions; second person singular)
¿Me dices siempre la verdad? - Bueno, casi siempre.Do you always tell me the truth? - Well, almost always.
¿Me dices la verdad o estás mintiendo? - ¿Por qué iba a mentirte?Are you telling me the truth or are you lying? - Why would I lie to you?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?