me compraste el vino tintophrase
1. (informal) (in statements; second person singular)
Si me compraste el vino tinto, tienes que decirme cuánto te debo.If you bought me the red wine, you have to tell me how much I owe you.
2. (informal) (in questions; second person singular)
¿Me compraste el vino tinto? - Sí, lo dejé en la cocina.Did you buy me the red wine? - Yes, I left it in the kitchen.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?