maneja con cuidadophrase
1. (imperative) (Latin America)
2. (third person singular) (Latin America)
¿Cómo maneja Mariano? - Maneja con cuidado.How does Mariano drive? - He drives carefully.
Paola me va a llevar, pero no te preocupes, Mamá. Maneja con cuidado.Paola's driving me, but don't worry, Mom. She drives carefully.
Fabián siempre maneja con cuidado.Fabian always drives carefully.
3. (formal) (second person singular) (Latin America)
Si maneja con cuidado en esta zona, no tiene por qué haber accidentes.If you drive carefully in this area, there needn't be any accidents.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?