mandar una cartaintransitive verb phrase
1. (to dispatch a letter)transitive verb phrase
Tengo que ir a la oficina de correo a mandar una carta certificada.I have to go to the post office to send a registered letter.
2. (to dispatch a letter to)
Te mandé una carta con todos los documentos que tienes que firmar. ¿La recibiste ya?I sent you a letter with all the documents you have to sign. Have you already received it?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?