Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
mandar un mensaje
An intransitive verb phrase is a phrase that combines a verb with a preposition or other particle and does not require a direct object (e.g. Everybody please stand up.).
intransitive verb phrase
1. (to deliver an electronic communication)
a. to send a message
Una vez finalizada la compra, le mandaremos un mensaje de confirmación a su dirección de correo electrónico.Once your purchase is finalized, we'll send a confirmation message to your email address.
2. (to convey a certain meaning)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?