1. (technical) (relating to the cheek or cheeks)noun
The child had been born with a facial abnormality: he had very small cheekbones, which indicated malar hypoplasia.El niño había nacido con una abnormalidad facial: tenía los pómulos muy pequeños, lo que era indicio de hipoplasia malar.
2. (technical) (cheekbone)
1. Malar, relating to the cheek.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?