Velazquez® Spanish and English Dictionary. Copyright © 2007 by Velazquez® Press. All rights reserved.
macaca [mah-cah’-co, cah]
1. Macaque, or macaco, a flat-headed monkey. (f)
2. Hobgoblin, bogie for frightening children. (Mexico) (f)
3. Ugly (feo), ill-shaped, squat.
4. Silly (tonto). (Ante Meridian & Central America & Caribbean) (m)
5. (Cono Sur) Brazilian. (m)
6. Big shot (persona importante). (Caribbean) (m)
7. Bogey. (Mexico) (m)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?