Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (used to express possession or to refer to characteristics)
a. I have it
Perdona que llame tan tarde. ¿Leíste el documento? - A eso iba. Lo tengo delante.I'm sorry to call so late. Did you read the document? - I was about to. I have it in front of me.
b. I've got it
A word or phrase that is commonly used in conversational speech (e.g. skinny, grandma).
¡Agarra ese balón! - ¡Lo tengo!Catch that ball! - I've got it!
2. (I think of him; used with "por")
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?