Showing results for lleguen temprano. Search instead for llegue temprano.
Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (imperative; second person plural)
2. (subjunctive; second person plural)
3. (subjunctive; third person singular)
This refers to an idiomatic word or phrase for which there is no word-for-word translation.
no direct translation
Es buena idea que lleguen temprano para asegurarse un buen asiento.It's a good idea for them to come early to make sure they get a good seat.
El jefe ha pedido a los empleados que lleguen temprano mañana.The manager asked the employees to come early tomorrow.
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device