Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (I communicate with him, her, or you by phone; habitual or hypothetical action)
2. (I'll communicate with him, her, or you by phone; specific action)
3. (I try to attract his, her, its, or your attention; habitual or hypothetical action)
4. (I'll try to attract his, her, its, or your attention; specific action)
5. (I address him, her, it, or you)
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
Loading word forms
Translate le llamo using machine translatorsSee Machine Translations
Want to Learn Spanish?
Spanish learning for everyone. For free.
The world’s largest Spanish dictionary
Conjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn vocabulary faster
Learn every rule and exception
Native-speaker video pronunciations
Word of the Day
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
Fun and interactive
Easy to use
Works on any device