Showing results for clasica. Search instead for las clásicas.
Velazquez® Spanish and English Dictionary. Copyright © 2007 by Velazquez® Press. All rights reserved.
clasica [clah’-se-co, cah]
1. Classical, classic.
2. Principal, remarkable, of the first order or rank.
- Error clásicoa gross error
- Autores clásicosclassics
- Le dio el clásico saludohe gave him the time-honored salute
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?