Showing results for tiradora. Search instead for la tiradora.
Velazquez® Spanish and English Dictionary. Copyright © 2007 by Velazquez® Press. All rights reserved.
tiradora [te-rah-dor’, rah]
1. Thrower (persona); drawer (cajón). (m & f)
2. Sharp-shooter, good marksman (persona). (m & f)
3. An iron button fixed to a door, window, etc., whereby it is opened or shut. (m & f)
4. Pressman. (Printing) (m & f)
5. Catapult (tirachinas). (m & f)
6. Wide gaucho belt (cinturón). (Andes) (m & f)
- Tirador de orogold-wire drawer
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?