Showing results for loca. Search instead for la loca.
1. (colloquial) (homosexual man)
a. queen (colloquial)
Este barrio está lleno de locas porque hay bares de ambiente por todos lados.This neighborhood is full of queens because there are gay bars everywhere.
2. (colloquial) (prostitute) (River Plate)
a. hooker (colloquial)
Dicen que Ana es una loca y que ese tipo de ahí es el proxeneta.Rumor has it that Ana is a hooker and that guy over there is her pimp.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?