Showing results for granjera. Search instead for la granjera.
granjera [gran-hay’-ro, rah]
1. Farmer, husbandman, granger. (m & f)
2. Dealer in profitable commodities. (m & f)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?