Showing results for fiadora. Search instead for la fiadora.
Velazquez® Spanish and English Dictionary. Copyright © 2007 by Velazquez® Press. All rights reserved.
fiadora [fe-ah-dor', rah]
1. One who trusts another. (m & f)
2. Bondsman, guarantor, surety, one who becomes security for another. (m & f)
3. The loop of a cloak. (m)
4. (Falcon.) Creance. (m)
5. Bolt or instrument with which something is made fast; stop, catch, safety catch, ratchet, detent, tumbler of a lock. (m)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device