Showing results for extrana. Search instead for la extraña.
extrana [ex-trah'-nyo, nyah]
1. Foreign, extraneous (extranjero).
2. Rare, monstrous, singular, marvelous (raro).
3. Extravagant, irregular, wild.
4. Unwelcome, not well received.
- Es muy extrañoit is very odd
- País extrañoForeign country
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?