Showing results for bebida. Search instead for la bebida.
2. (excessive alcohol consumption)
3. (act of drinking alcoholic beverages)
Lo siento, caballeros, pero está prohibida la bebida en el mercado.I'm sorry, gentlemen; drinking isn't allowed in the market.
darse o entregarse a la bebidato take to drink o the bottle
el problema de la bebidathe problem of alcoholism o drinking
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?