just gointransitive verb phrase
2. (imperative; used to address one person)
Just go and have a good time.Ve de una buena vez y disfrútate.
You don't have to change your clothes. Just go like that.No tienes que cambiarte de ropa. Ve así no más.
Just go to the corner y turn left. The hospital will be on the the right.Vaya a la esquina y gire a la izquierda. El hospital estará a la derecha.
Well, just go. You don't need to be here.Bueno, vaya de una vez. No necesita estar aquí.
3. (imperative; used to address multiple people)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?