1. (imperative; used to address one person)
a. solo cree (informal) (singular)
You can do it. Just believe in yourself.Puedes hacerlo. Solo cree en ti mismo.
2. (imperative; used to address multiple people)
a. solo crean (plural)
Even though life is hard, just believe that there is a higher power guiding everything.Aunque la vida sea difícil, solo crean que hay un poder superior que guíe todas las cosas.
3. (simply believe)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?