just be freephrase
1. (imperative)intransitive verb phrase
a. solo sé libre (informal) (singular)
You're young. Just be free. You don't have any other responsibilities right now.Eres joven. Solo sé libre. No tienes ninguna otra responsabilidad ahora mismo.
2. (to simply be in liberty)
Life isn't to just be free. You need to find meaning in what you do.La vida no consiste en solo ser libre. Necesitas encontrar sentido en lo que haces.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?