1. (informal) (in statements; second person singular)
¿Por qué te quejas si tú jugaste también?Why are you complaining if you played too?
2. (informal) (in questions; second person singular)
Me divertí muchísimo jugando cartas. ¿Tú jugaste también?I had a lot of fun playing cards. Did you play too?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?