jugar a la pelotaintransitive verb phrase
1. (used to refer to soccer)
a. to play soccer (United States)
Después de la escuela, juego a la pelota con los chicos del barrio.After school, I play soccer with the neighborhood kids.
b. to play football (United Kingdom)
Hace mucho calor para jugar a la pelota afuera. Juguemos a los videojuegos.It's too hot to play football outside. Let's play video games.
2. (used to refer to baseball) (Central America)
¡Juguemos a la pelota! Yo seré el lanzador.Let's play baseball! I'll be the pitcher.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?