join us todayphrase
1. (imperative; become a part of our group today)
2. (imperative; come with us today)intransitive verb phrase
3. (to become a part of our group today)
A few of my friends are going to join us today at the rally.Algunos de mis amigos van a unirse a nosotros hoy en la concentración.
4. (to come with us today)
Irina can't join us today. She's sick.Irina no puede acompañarnos hoy. Está enferma.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?