jalarse una tortaintransitive verb phrase
1. (idiom) (to make a mistake) (Costa Rica)
a. to screw up
No es la primera vez que se jalan una torta, pero esta vez no se puede hacer nada al respecto.This is not the first time they've screwed up, but this time nothing can be done about it.
2. (idiom) (to impregnate; used with "con") (Costa Rica)
Jorge se jaló una torta con su novia mucho antes de casarse.Jorge got his girlfriend pregnant long before getting married.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?